Please note: Depending on your country and on your selected xentral package, the availability of modules and features differs - thus, the features described in this article might not be part of the xentral product you are using.
- Go to System Settings → Administration → Settings → Basic Settings → System and check "Calculate postage".
- Create a price group under → Administration → Settings → Groups for postage free from e.g. 50.00 EUR value of goods.
- Create a shipping article/postage article (if not already available). Activate the article option "Article is postage" for the postage article.
- Check in the master data (Master data → Select customer → Payment conditions/taxation) whether the check mark for "Fix payment conditions:" is not set. If it is checked, the price group settings will be ignored.
- Assign the newly created price group "Free shipping from 50.00 EUR" to the customers. Just set the checkmark, you don't need to save here.
- If you now create an order and add shipping costs as an item, they will be set to 0.00 EUR from a (net) value of goods of 50.00 EUR.
You can find more information in our manual: