Please note: Depending on your country and on your selected xentral package, the availability of modules and features differs - thus, the features described in this article might not be part of the xentral product you are using.
For the synchronization of stock figures from xentral to the shop, the following requirements must be met:
- You must generally allow the stock number transfer in the shop interface
- You have to activate the stock count sync in the single product
- You must correctly link the item in xentral to the item in the shop, i.e. a shop link must exist in the item master under Details → Online Shop Options and the porduct number from the shop must be mapped as a foreign number
- The process starter "stock figures" (German: "lagerzahlen") must be active and run regularly
- You have already connected to the shop and the interface must not be in demo mode
- There must have been a stock movement in xentral
There may be additional requirements for each shop interface, you can find them in the products for the individual interfaces.
You can find more information in our manual: