Table of Contents
The email address you'll use as default email address will be used for sending documents from xentral. This basic functionality can be extended later if needed. It is advisable that you start with e.g. a "info@..., mail@... or office@...
Even if you add project-specific e-mail accounts at a later time, you must forcibly enter an e-mail address for sending mails.
Administration → Settings → System → Basic Settings → Email or Super Search. "Basic Settings"
Activation of the e-mail address
First, it's important that you activate the email address.
To do this, the following steps are necessary:
- Enter your webmail account credentials or the mail server account credentials from your IT. These details are mandatory details
- Enter the recipient of the test mail to check the function of the email. This step is optional
- Enter the sender address, subject, and central email signature details
- Enter. These details are mandatory details
- Important: The email address of the account (1) must match the address details (2) most web mailers prevent the dispatch of different accounts
- Create optionally an email greeting
- Insert optionally an email copy recipient
To test the email function, perform step 1. and 2., click the "Save" button and click the "send" button. It is best to enter your own email address as a test recipient in this experiment. If the email arrives, the activation has worked.
In addition, it is a good idea that you create a new, empty email account for the blind copy (BCC) in the settings. So you can get a good overview about the document dispatch the customers get or always have the control, what has been sent to the customer.
Click here for Step 10 - Document Printer