Modules in beta version are still ahead of the official version release. A beta version is close to completion, but not yet fully tested in all modules. Changes and fixes may continue to be added.
Beta versions are particularly relevant for:
- Companies that are in the setup phase and need a new feature to go live with the workflow
- Companies that may be reporting inconsistencies to xentral via the support ticket system
- Companies that are already live and need a bug fix or new feature and agree to report any discrepancies that may arise to xentral
- Companies that are early adopters and always on board with the xentral beta release
- Companies that have their own test system and want to try out the new version
The beta version is activated via the Beta Program module (Administration → Settings → System → Beta Program). To do this, check "I understand and would like to participate" and click on "Participate in the Beta Program":
xentral is happy to help with the move to the latest version, which is in beta. You should first familiarize yourself with what the move to the beta version entails.
xentral welcomes feedback and will implement it according to possibility and classification in the xentral team.
Note: As it is usual in a software, this can lead to further discrepancies in very rare cases, which xentral will of course fix as soon as possible afterwards.