Table of contents
Under Tasks, tasks can be created, assigned and edited. Furthermore, an overview of all tasks assigned to the employee can be found here.
Via "+NEW" a new task can be created.
You can enter this information in the "Edit" interface:
- Task → Name of the task
- Employee → Employee to whom this task is to be assigned
- for customer → If the task is to be done for a special customer, this can be specified here
- Contact person → Contact person on customer side
- Description → Description of the task. If it is set that the task appears on the pinboard, this description will be taken over
- Project → Assignment of the task to a project
- Subproject → Assignment of the task to a subproject.
- Prio → Selection, which prio the task has
- Planned duration in h → Planned duration of the task in hours
- Date/delivery by → Date by which the task must be completed
- Time → Time until when the task must be completed
- Regular (interval) → Specify if it is a recurring (daily, weekly,....) or one-time task
- Time recording mandatory → This task must be recorded in terms of time
- Time is accounted for → Specification that the time should be accounted for later
You can enter this information in the "Settings" interface:
- E-mail reminder → Setting that a reminder for this task should be sent by e-mail. This requires an email account set up for the user and a process starter set up to send the task reminders at intervals
- Email number of days before → Number of days before the deadline of the task on which the email should be sent
- Countdown on home page → Number of days before the task's deadline when a countdown should appear on the home page
- Public → Specify that the task is public, it will not be visible only to the user
- On home page → Specify that the task should be displayed on the home page
- On pinboard → Indication that the task should be displayed on the pinboard
- Color → Selection of the color for the task on the pinboard
- Pinboard → Selection of the pinboard on which the task should appear
- Status → Status of the task (open, in progress, completed)
- Notes → Notes about the task
The green "Send reminder email" button can be used to send an email notification to the assigned employee with all relevant information.
Under this tab you will find an overview of your own tasks. These can be sorted with the filter and then downloaded. Tasks can be edited again, completed or deleted. Additionally, a receipt for the task can be printed here.
Individual employees can also be selected and their tasks viewed via the "Employees" view. The prerequisite for this is that the corresponding right has been granted beforehand.
Task list as PDF
Both your own and external tasks can be downloaded as a list in PDF format.
Task list as PDF:
This tab displays the tasks on the day they are due.
Completed tasks are marked with a checkmark. Tasks can be revised and moved directly in the calendar. The calendar view allows the team leader to plan individual smaller tasks or to plan over longer periods of time.
Time tracking for tasks
In the task, the following options can be marked for time recording:
If the two checkmarks are set, the time will be booked automatically when the task is completed. Changes can be made via the "Own time recording overview" tab.