Table of Contents
The BOM details extra module allows you to specify within a JIT bill of materials which items should not show up on certain documents and which items (do not) need to be scanned in the shipping center interface in the logistics process. This means that you can, for example, use the JIT bill of materials but not display it to the customer on the document.
In the overview, you can see all created articles for the BOM details. With the filter "also inactive" articles are shown, which were marked in the parts list details as inactive.
Use the "+NEW" button in the top left corner to add a new item:
- BOM → BOM selection. Normal or JIT BOMs are both possible.
- Item → After selecting the bill of materials, the position within the existing bill of materials can be specified, for which the subsequent options apply.
- Project → Possibility of restriction on project level.
- Hide on invoice → Takes the item within the invoice, but sets the "Hide in PDF" checkmark in the background so that the article does not appear on the document.
- Hide on delivery bill → Takes the item within the delivery bill, but sets there the "Hide in PDF" checkmark in the background so that the article does not appear on the document.
- Hide on order confirmation → Takes the item within the order, but sets there the "Hide in PDF" checkmark in the background so that the article does not appear on the document.
- Hide on commi slip → Options No (item does not show up at all). | Yes (item shows up) | Reduced (item shows up but with smaller font size)
- Skip scan in shipping center → Item does not need to be scanned in shipping center
- Active → If tick is not set, these settings will not be taken into account
If the item is set as hidden in the BOM details, it looks like this:
The item can be seen in the document items
But hidden on the document itself
You have 3 options for the item on the picking run slip:
- No → The item will be completely hidden .
- Yes → The item will be listed normally .
- Reduced → The article will be displayed with a smaller font size.
The downsized view then looks like this for the example article:
If the option for "Skip scan in shipping center" is set, then you must specify under Warehouse → Shipping Center, the item will no longer need to be scanned.
The item will still be picked normally via auto shipping if it is marked as a stock item.