Table of Contents
With the Dropshipping Warehouse module, partial orders can be created as soon as an item in the order is stored in a specific warehouse. The creation of the orders can be done either manually with the help of a button in the order or automatically with a process starter (background process). The partial order is also created automatically via the autoshipment or the import of orders from the store.
The overview shows all warehouses that have been defined as dropship warehouses. This means all warehouses for which a partial order is to be created in the order, if an article of the order is located on it.
With the "+NEW" a new dropship warehouse can be added.
- Warehouse → Select the warehouse for dropshipping.
- Project Filter → Only orders that belong to this project will be checked if they contain a dropshipping item. All other orders that belong to other projects will not be checked.
- Target project → The project on which the newly created partial order should run. This is especially useful if you want to use it to map another logistics process / fulfillment.
- Prio → The lower the number, the higher the prio. If the article is located on 2 dropship warehouses, the priority decides from which warehouse should be outsourced
- Active → Only active dropshipping warehouses are considered in the order.
Under this tab, further settings can be made for the dropshipping warehouse, such as that an auto-shipment is executed.
- Execute autoship → Executes the autoship for the created partial delivery bill.
- Create invoice if not created → Creates an invoice automatically as soon as the partial order has been created via dropshipping.
- Number of simultaneous orders to process in the process starter → Determines the number of open orders to be checked per process starter call. 0 is no limit. If the number of orders is large, it is recommended to set a limit here and rather call the process starter at shorter intervals.
If the process starter is not running / active, you will receive a warning. The process starter must then be activated via the "Activate" button.
The process starter is required if the open orders are to be automatically checked in the background for articles that are in a dropshipping warehouse. If orders are found, a partial order is automatically created from them. An overview of all process starters or creating a new process starter is possible here.
Create dropship order manually
If the orders are not imported via the store and no process starter is used, it is possible to create the partial orders in the order manually.
As soon as an item is inserted in the order that is located on a dropshipping warehouse and the page is reloaded, a button appears with which the dropshipping partial order can be created.