Please note: Depending on your country and on your selected xentral package, the availability of modules and features differs - thus, the features described in this article might not be part of the xentral product you are using.
Table of Contents
- Article overview
- Order proposal
In order for an order proposal to be calculated, purchase prices must be stored in the article master for the respective supplier. You can find information about this here.
The article overview lists suppliers for which there is an order proposal, missing articles and reordered articles.
This overview is based on the quantities in the items from orders and purchase orders.
Shown are all suppliers where:
- Orders should be placed. Black digit = number of items for which the stock minimum quantity has fallen short of
- Orders must be placed. Red digit = number of items for which there are not enough units in stock to serve the open orders
The action "Order proposal" directly provides an order proposal list with the default settings. The calculation basis here is 3 months and shows only open orders.
This tab shows all missing items in an individual listing, which...
- Should be reordered. Blue article name = stock minimum quantity of the article fallen short of
- Must be reordered. Red article name = Not enough units of the article in stock to serve open orders
This area shows all reordered items in an individual listing that are currently in stock.
Here you can select any supplier for an order proposal.
Hint: The prerequisite is that the selected address has a supplier number (role in address) and there are items that have a purchase price stored for this supplier. Therefore, this list is more detailed than the overview in the 'Suppliers' tab and it may be that more items are marked in red than items specified in the aforementioned tab. The item must be a stock item. If an item has the same main supplier, but no purchase price is stored, a warning will be displayed.
- Supplier → Select supplier
- Calculation base number of last months → Select period of the calculation base. From this, the average quantity of items that you have sold in the period under consideration is determined
- Months → Select the range of the order quantity. Either the quantity of articles is determined with which the currently open orders or productions can be served or it is predicted on the basis of the calculation basis how many articles you would have to order for the demand of the next x months
The order proposal is calculated taking into account any minimum order or stock quantities.
Item quantity information
- Item → Item name
- Number → Item number
- In-stock / With blocked stock → Number of items in stock/number of items in stock, including stock in blocked stock
- Minimum order quantities (articles) → If a minimum order quantity has been stored for an article, it is displayed here
- Minimum stock (article) → Minimum stock quantity (is set in the article master)
- Per month → Consumption per month
- In order → Number of units of the article, posted in open orders
- In order → Item in orders with suppliers (purple → ordered, red → in created orders)
- Sales Total → Total sales number of the item
- Price → Purchase price of the item. Scale prices are also displayed
- Reorder → Suggested quantity to be reordered (orange → must be reordered because open sales orders must be served)
When calculating, it is important to note the following:
- The order proposal takes into account all open sales orders and reservations. Sales orders that lie some time in the past are therefore included in the calculation
- Likewise, all released orders with this supplier are observed
- Orders and purchase orders that are no longer required should therefore best be regularly cancelled in the system
- The "In process" orders do not yet have an order number and can therefore be deleted at any time
- Goods on a blocked stock are not considered in the calculation of the "Reorder" column