Please note: Depending on your country and on your selected xentral package, the availability of modules and features differs - thus, the features described in this article might not be part of the xentral product you are using.
Table of Contents
The type of an address is e.g. Mrs, Mr, Company, etc and helps to group addresses.
In central, these can be defined individually per type and can also have different settings, such as the assignment to projects.
This module is especially relevant if addresses (persons, companies,...) are stored in xentral.
"+NEW" can be used to create a new address type. If a type already exists, this is displayed in the overview and can be edited via the edit icon. In both cases, a window appears in which the settings can be made.
The type designation and its setting options can be defined here individually. E.g. can be defined per type, whether the documents with net for B2B or gross for B2C are output. The following setting options are possible:
- Designation → Textual designation for the xentral interface in the address. (e.g. Company, Mr., Mrs., Various, Commercial, Private).
- Type → Field label for xentral. Info: can be freely selected, ideally. "private individuals", "companies" (each designation only assigned once). (If the field name is also used differently by IT and is further used for e.g. mappings or own programming, it can also be assigned twice)
- Project → Assignment of type designation to a project .
- Display vouchers in net → net amounts plus tax .
- Active → this check mark sets the type to active. Address types that are no longer used can be deactivated.
The type name can be set in the address for the customer: