Please note: Depending on your country and on your selected xentral package, the availability of modules and features differs - thus, the features described in this article might not be part of the xentral product you are using.
Table of contents
Oxid Interface - Installation & Setup
With the Oxid interface, you can connect Xentral with Oxid.
- Pick up orders from oxide
- Reporting of current stock figures in case of stock changes
In the Oxid backend you have to activate the "OXID ERP Interface" under Extensions → Modules. activate.
- Create store interface
Under Administration → Shop interface → Overview → NEW you can search for search for Oxid:
Note: Until version 21.1 it's via Administration → Settings → Online-Shops → NEW.
- Enter oxide data
Assign a store name and for the time being, set the settings like in the screenshot. After that enter your oxide data into the described fields.
Fields:- Username: Administrator Username
- Password: Administrator password
- Shopw WSDL: Shop URL + /oxerpservice.php?wsdl&version=2.15.0 so e.g. www.shop.de/oxerpservice.php?wsdl&version=2.15.0
- Check connection
At the end check with a click on the right button "Connection check" if it worked. If there is an error, please check the following The data from Oxid has been stored 1:1 in Xentral.
- The URL was specified correctly