Table of contents
With this interface you can connect Xentral to the marketplace Hood, to import orders from there into Xentral and manage your items sold in the store in Xentral. The connection is done via an API interface (Shop Importer).
The creation and dispatch of delivery bills and invoices is handled by Xentral, as is returns management.
Xentral automatically reports updated order statuses, shipped shipment tracking numbers and item back to the store.
- Import orders from Hood
- Change order status on shipment including reporting tracking number to Hood
- Synchronization of current stock figures in case of stock changes
- Export pseudo stock
In order to connect Hood and Xentral, you must first log in with your Hood seller account. Then navigate to My Hood → My Shop → Import & Connections → External Connections and create a password. This password will later be used as the API password in Xentral.
In order to successfully connect Hood to Xentral, a few requirements must be met.
- Platinum status on Hood is required
- Store categories must already be created in Hood. The categories are initially retrieved when the connection is checked. If they are not available, the connection to the store cannot be established. Store categories can be created in Hood under My Shop → Shop Settings.
Under Administration → Settings → Online Shops → NEW a new store can be created and the Hood Importer module can be selected.
After you have selected Hood Importer, the next step is to fill in the necessary data for the connection of the two systems. The API key received in the Hood backend when you created the app for the interface.
- Logging in the log file → Actions (e.g. order pickup, stock figure transfer). are logged in the Xentral log file to facilitate troubleshooting if necessary.
- Archive mode → Allows multiple pickup of the same job. Only activate if needed
- Username → Username of the seller account in Hood
- API Password → Password created in Hood as interface password for external connections. (can also be requested from the Hood partner manager). )
Once the data has been entered, you can test the connection between the two system using the Check connection button. To check the connection, there should be at least one order in Hood that meets the criteria for Xentral, as Xentral may perform the connection test based on a simulated request for order pickup.
Importing orders from online stores is described in this article.
You can find more information about the shipping costs mapping in the store in the article Online Shop: Settings Article.
The shipping costs are automatically imported to Xentral during the order import.
In Xentral, orders with postage costs are supplemented with a postage item and its price. The article to be used as postage article from the article master can be defined in the interface under Settings.
Postage paid orders will also be imported with the postage item, however the price of this item will be 0,00 EUR, so that the order will be free of postage.
The payment methods used in the store orders are automatically imported into Xentral.
You can find more information about the payment method mapping in the article Online Shop Settings.