Table of contents
With the extra module "Paypal Plus" you can evaluate in the payment methods as type Paypal Plus. Thereby orders, which are imported with this payment method from the store, get a special free text on the invoice receipt if needed for invoice purchase.
- Specification of Client and Secret ID
- Xentral will display account data / payment information of PayPal Plus on the invoice, if available
Information about connecting Paypal Plus as a business account can be found here. With this account statements can be collected.
Note: If you want to connect the PayPal Plus business account in xentral for incoming payments in addition to the PayPal Plus payment method, another API entry must be generated in the PayPal Plus account. It is important that API_CLIENTID and API_SECRET are not identical in the business account and in the payment method. For the API information, simply generate 2 entries in the PayPal Plus account under Rest API → Create App.
Settings from PayPal
- Log in at https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications
- Scroll to the REST API item in the dashboard and create a "PayPal Plus" app
- Then in the above interface, click on the created "PayPal Plus" app.
Important: In the PayPal backend, it is essential to activate live mode for productive use (see screeshot below). In sandbox mode, no functioning connection to Xentral is possible.
Important values are here:
- Client ID
- Secret → Here you have to click on "Show" first
Settings in xentral
Under Administration → Settings → Payment methods → NEW you can create a new payment method for PayPal Plus.
As text should be deposited (replace MERCHANT NAME with company name):
MERCHANT NAME has assigned the claim against you to PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, S.C.A. under a current factoring agreement. Payments with debt-discharging effect can only be made to PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, S.C.A..
Illustration on documents
As soon as an order with this payment method comes from the store, the special payment text is automatically saved via API in the so-called system free text of the document in the background.
- This is output on the documents below the article table