Table of Contents
With the extra module Post.CH you can connect xentral with the interface of the Swiss Swiss Post interface. Therefore, the module is especially relevant for you if you want to want to send articles to Switzerland. Furthermore, you can create within xentral Create parcel stamps for Post.CH.
A general overview of the shipping methods and parcel stamps you can use in xentral you can find here.
Post.CH offers you the following features:
- Selecting cash on delivery in the parcel stamp .
- Indication of the service
Connection of Post.CH to xentral
To connect Post.CH to xentral, you will need your access data for the Post.CH business customer portal. You will find out your user name, password, the franking license, and the customer number from your Post.CH business customer advisor.
To use Post.CH in xentral, first, create a new shipping type "Post.CH"
. To do so, navigate via Administration → Settings → Shipping Types → "+NEW" → Post.CH and add all relevant information. Here you can see some example settings, which you can of course customize:
Fill in the following fields:
- Designation → Freely choose a designation for the shipping method. This is displayed in xentral among other things in the order for selection in the drop-down menu.
- Type → Specify the type/field label. You can generally choose this as you wish, as long as it is not required for store mapping or other mappings. Ideally, you should keep the default.
- Module → Select "post.ch" from the drop-down menu.
- Project → Optionally select a project, provided that a separate Post.CH shipping type is created for each project.
- Active → By ticking it, you activate the shipping type and make it visible and usable.
- No postage check→ By ticking, no postage check will be performed in the order.
- Printer parcel stamp → Select the default printer from the drop-down menu, which prints the parcel stamps.
- Printer export→ Select from the drop-down menu the default printer, which prints the export papers.
- Shipping mail → Select the behavior of the shipping mail from the drop-down menu. "Default behavior" means that a standard tracking email will be sent, "no shipping email" means that no tracking email will be sent for this shipping type, and "custom text template" means that a custom shipping confirmation text template will be used for this shipping type, regardless of the project and logistics process.
- User name → Enter your user name from the Post.CH business customer portal.
- Password → Enter your password from the Post.CH business customer portal.
- Franking license → Enter your franking license.
- Debitor number → Enter the debitor number.
- Shipper contact → Enter the name of the contact person at the shipper.
- Shipper street → Enter the street of the shipper incl. house number.
- Shipper location → Enter the location of the shipper.
- Shipper ZIP Code → Enter the shipper's ZIP code.
- Shipper country → Enter the country of the shipper.
- Product → In this field you have the option to specify a specific product for all shipments or have a selection dialog in the package label. Select the desired product from the drop-down menu.
- Format → Choose the paper format of the parcel stamp in the drop-down menu, the default here is A5.
Finally, click the "Save" button at the bottom right corner.
Once you have made all the settings as described above, you can test the parcel mark printing in the shipping center or even in a single delivery bill. To do this, select the delivery bill in the tab "Delivery bill" the shipping type "Post.CH" from the drop-down menu:
Click the "Save" button before navigating to the package marker dialog.
Next, click on the "Package Mark" tab in the delivery bill and print a package mark for the included items via "Print Package Mark".
If you want a specific service, you can select it from the drop-down menu in the "Service" field. In addition, you have the option to take advantage of this by checking the box "Cash on delivery". Top right you can still specify the weight of the shipped package in kg.
After your test print is complete, you can subsequently cancel the parcel stamp in the Post.CH business customer portal..
Here you can see an example parcel stamp: