Table of Contents
With the extra module Post.AT you can connect xentral with the interface of the Austrian postal service. Therefore, the module is especially relevant for you if you want to send articles to Austria. Furthermore you can create within xentral create parcel stamps for Post.AT.
A general overview of the shipping methods and parcel labels you can use in xentral you can find here.
Post.AT offers you the following features:
- Setting the label size .
- Setting the COD
Connecting Post.AT to xentral
To connect Post.AT to xentral you need your credentials (SOAP URL, customer number, department ID and the GUID for the customer ID) for the Post.AT business customer portal. You can obtain these from your Post.AT business customer advisor.
To be able to use Post.AT in xentral, first, create a new shipping type "Post.AT"
. To do so, navigate via Administration → Settings → Shipping Types → "+NEW" → Post.AT and add all relevant information. Here you can see some example settings, which you can of course customize:
Fill in the following fields:
- Designation → Freely choose a designation for the shipping method. This is displayed in xentral among other things in the order for selection in the drop-down menu.
- Type → Specify the type/field label. You can generally choose this as you wish, as long as it is not required for store mapping or other mappings. Ideally, you should keep the default.
- Module → Select "post.at" from the drop-down menu.
- Project → Optionally select a project, provided that a separate Post.AT shipping type is created for each project.
- Active → By ticking it you activate the shipping type and make it visible and usable.
- No postage check→ By ticking, no postage check will be performed in the order.
- Printer parcel stamp → Select the default printer from the drop-down menu, which prints the parcel stamps.
- Printer export→ Select from the drop-down menu the default printer, which prints the export papers .
- Shipping mail → Select the behavior of the shipping mail from the drop-down menu. "Default behavior" means that a standard tracking email will be sent, "no shipping email" means that no tracking email will be sent for this shipping type, and "custom text template" means that a custom shipping confirmation text template will be used for this shipping type, regardless of the project and logistics process.
- Printer Paper Size → Select the paper size for the printer from the drop-down menu.
- Label size → Choose from the drop-down menu the size of the label or package mark, you can choose between short and long labels.
- Bank account for COD → Specify the bank account for COD. Use the format IBAN|BIC|account wording.
- SOAP URL (endpoint) → Enter the SOAP URL from the customer portal from Post.AT
- Debtor number → Enter the debtor number.
- Department ID → Enter the department ID or your customer ID.
- Unique GUID to customer ID → Enter a unique GUID to the customer ID. This is used for identification and is passed directly to the interface
- Prefix to the shipment number → The prefix you enter. is written in front of the shipment number (order number) and transferred
- Take over tracking → By ticking, the tracking number will automatically be inserted into the field after the parcel tag has been created and no longer needs to be scanned from the package tag.
Finally, click "Save."
Note: If you want to use express shipping, you need to enter "Express" in the shipping type designation. Only then a corresponding Flag is sent.
Once you have made all the settings as described above, you can test the parcel mark printing in the shipping center or even in a single delivery bill. To do this, select in the delivery bill in the tab "Delivery bill" the shipping type "Post.AT" from the drop-down menu:
Click on the "Save" button before navigating to the package marker dialog.
Next, click on the "Package Mark" tab in the delivery bill and print a package mark for the included items via "Print Package Mark".
In the package marker printout, you can optionally enter more shipment details: you can select the product via the drop-down menu, you can insert the package weight and the number of packages, and enter the shipment date. If you want cash on delivery, check the box "Cash on delivery".
After your test print is complete, you can cancel the parcel stamp in the Post.AT business customer portal.