Using the extra "Order proposal day" module, an order proposal for a specific day can be generated via the order quantity. In doing so, all orders that have not yet been entered by this order proposal are added and the demands for production/the order are calculated.
Note: This is a legacy module that is no longer supported or developed by xentral. In order to allow our customers to continue working with the existing functionality, it is still available in the xentral App Store.
In the overview, the order proposal can be carried out and reset via selection fields:
The following filters can be set in filter view:
- Show only selected articles → Displays only those articles that were generated from the order proposal. These articles are checked automatically
- Show all articles → Displays all articles, even those that are not part of the order proposal
Daily order proposal
- Supplier → The selection can be limited to a single supplier, if desired
- Day → Includes all orders (order date) up to the selected day
- Start → The button executes the order proposal with the selection made
- Rest → The button resets the last order proposal. The orders for which purchase orders have already been created will still be saved, but will no longer be used for this order proposal.
Calculation of demand
Requirements in the order proposal are calculated from the orders that have not yet been turned into purchase orders. The demand is unrelated to order status.
The "Create order(s)" button transfers all articles with filled demand fields into one or more orders. An order is placed with each supplier.
In the settings, you can define that only orders with a certain ID are included. If the field is not filled in, all orders are included, regardless of ID.