Table of Contents
The Outgoing Mail Log module displays all outgoing e-mails from the system. The module is well suited to check which mails, e.g. already in autosend, were sent to customers, i.e. invoice mails, shipping confirmations etc..
If e-mails could not be sent, the corresponding error, e.g. SMTP error, is also displayed here in the Error column.
This module is especially relevant if emails are sent via xentral.features
- Each sent mail, also to CC and BCC, is shown here in a live table
- The minidetail of each entry shows the original mail content
- Possible error messages are displayed in a separate column
In the overview, all mails sent from Xentral are listed in a live table. With the mini-detail in front, the already sent text of the email can be viewed.
Explanation of the columns
- Time → When the email was sent
- To → Recipient address of the outgoing e-mail. CC is underlined, BCC is underlined with dots.
- Subject → The subject of the e-mail.
- From → Email address from which the email was sent. Either from the system e-mail or from a created e-mail account.
- Error → Possible error text if the e-mail could not be sent.
Possible error messages
In the Error column, you can identify possible errors during mail sending using the following messages:
- You must provide at least one recipient email address
- mailer ist not supported
- Could not execute
- Could not instantiate mail function
- SMTP Error: Could not authenticate
- The following From address failed
- SMTP Error: The following recipients failed
- SMTP Error: Data not accepted
- SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host
- Could not access file
- File Error: Could not open file
- Unknown encoding
- Signing Error