Please note: Depending on your country and on your selected xentral package, the availability of modules and features differs - thus, the features described in this article might not be part of the xentral product you are using.
Table of Contents
The Outgoing Mail Log module displays all outgoing e-mails from the system. The module is well suited to check which mails, e.g. already in autosend, were sent to customers, i.e. invoice mails, shipping confirmations etc.
If e-mails could not be sent, the corresponding error, e.g. SMTP error, is also displayed here in the Error column.
This module is especially relevant if emails are sent via central features
- Each sent mail, also to CC and BCC, is shown here in a live table
- The minidetail of each entry shows the original mail content
- Possible error messages are displayed in a separate column
In the overview, all mails sent from Xentral are listed in a live table. With the mini-detail in front, the already sent text of the email can be viewed.
Explanation of the columns
- Time → When the email was sent
- To → Recipient address of the outgoing e-mail. CC is underlined, BCC is underlined with dots
- Subject → The subject of the e-mail
- From → Email address from which the email was sent. Either from the system e-mail or from a created e-mail account
- Error → Possible error text if the e-mail could not be sent
Possible error messages
In the Error column, you can identify possible errors during mail sending using the following messages:
- You must provide at least one recipient email address
- Mailer is not supported
- Could not execute
- Could not instantiate mail function
- SMTP Error: Could not authenticate
- The following From address failed
- SMTP Error: The following recipients failed
- SMTP Error: Data not accepted
- SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host
- Could not access file
- File Error: Could not open file
- Unknown encoding
- Signing Error