The "Time recording template" module can be used to create templates for time recording under My area → Time recording. Here type/activity and details can be entered, which will then be displayed in the quick search when booking time.
In Administration → AppStore → Time Tracking Template the overview can be viewed. It shows all templates in tabular form, in the menu column of which various actions can be selected. The template can be edited by clicking on the "pencil" icon and deleted by clicking on the "cross" icon.
To create a new template, click the "+NEW" button.
The following specifications can be made for a new template:
- Type → The type of time booked e.g. work or break is to be selected from the drop-down menu.
- Description → The type/activity entered in the time recording is to be entered in order to select the template later under this name.
- Details → Details for the time entry can be entered here. These will be automatically inserted later in the time entry, if the corresponding type/activity has been selected in the time entry
- Project → Define a project to which the time will be booked.
- Subproject → Define a subproject to which the time will be booked.
- Customer → Enter the customer to whom the recorded time is to be accounted for.
- Accounting → The recorded time will be accounted to the previously entered customer by checking the box.
- Hide → By ticking the template becomes inactive and does not appear in the quick search in time recording
If the first letters of the previously created time tracking template are typed in My Area → Time Tracking → Book Time Tracking → Form, the template will be suggested for selection in the quick search.
When the template is selected, the details of the template are inserted into the "Details" field of time tracking.