YouTube-Video concerning offers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSe9VUK-5xs
From the “Positions” tab you can add articles and special fields.
Manual article search / create new
If an article cannot be found, it can also be searched manually using the “Manual article search / create new” button or created directly in the stock list. This function works as in the case of orders.
Adding a special field
The system offers the opportunity to better organize and highlight the various positions using special fields.
To do so, you can choose from the following items: -Group heading
- Batch total
- Group total
- Group total (with optional prices)
Batch total, Group total and Group total with optional positions There are several ways to include the totals in the offer: - Batch total → Sum of all positions listed in the batch total (except the optional ones)
- Group totals → Once a group is defined, you can define the relevant group totals, which sum up the positions of the group above. Optional positions are excluded from the group. The group total can also be provided separately with the optional positions included, i.e. with the sum of the group total and of the optional positions of the group.
The example lists each of the possible totals and shows how the offer would appear in PDF format.
You can place pictures between the single articles.
- Denomination → Denomination of the picture
- Description → Description of the picture
- Select file → Selection of the picture to be added
- Width → Width of the picture. If nothing is selected, a width of 30 mm is set automatically
- Height → Height of the picture. If nothing is selected, a height of 30 mm is set automatically
Example of how the receipt would look like:
Adding a parts list
This function allows you to add parts lists. To do so, you need the extra module “Insert offer parts list”, which is available in the app store.
After clicking the button, you can select a parts list using the arrow:
Then the positions of the parts list will be listed:
Here you can choose from the following items:- Quantity → Position quantity
- Calculate price from parts → It calculates the sales price of the parts list based on the sales prices of the single items. It hides the price of the main article.
- Select article → It shows the articles that will appear on the receipt. At the same time, the calculated price is determined based only on the selected articles.
When editing the main parts list article, the price can be calculated based on the parts:
It is also possible to add other articles to this parts list within the offer positions. To do so, you need to add an article to the offer as a position. Using the Edit icon on the right side of the line, you can select the field “Belongs to” in the overview, where the article number of the parts list can be entered.
CSV export of the positions
From “Actions” you can select the “Export as CSV” function. This function returns a CSV file of the positions in the offer.
Editing the positions
The Edit icon opens a new dialog. Here you can further edit the receipt positions.
Alternative text for unit price
You have the option to turn the unit price into a text:
In the action menu there are several actions to choose from
- Cancel offer → It sets the status of the offer to “canceled”
- Copy offer → It creates a new offer in draft mode with all data (master data, positions, etc.)
- Release offer → With this function the offer can be released
- Submit offer → With this function you can submit the offer via printer, e-mail, etc. The status is set to “Sent”
- Reject offer → It sets the status of the offer to “rejected”
- New offer version → It creates a new offer with the same data. The new offer will have the same number with an additional “-1” and a link to the original offer
- Continue as an order → It creates an order in draft mode with the same data
- Continue as a pro forma invoice → It creates a pro forma invoice in draft mode with the same data
- Mark as ordered → It sets the status of the offer to “ordered”
- Export as CSV → It exports the offer in CSV format
- Open PDF → It opens the offer receipt as a PDF file
- Continue as a project → It creates a project with the same data
In this tab you can create follow-ups.
- Denomination → Denomination of the follow-up
- Editor → Employee that processes the follow-up
- for customer → Customer for whom the follow-up is created
- Description → Description of the follow-up
- Volume → Money amount of the follow-up (optional)
- Chance → Likelihood of purchase of the offer (optional)
- Stage → Current stage of the follow-up. The stages must be created and defined in advance
- Reminder date → Date on which the follow-up is to be reminded
- Time → Time of the reminder date at which the follow-up is to be reminded
- Report to employee → Employee that has to be notified when the follow-up is completed
- completed → Mark the follow-up as completed
Creating an automatic follow-up from an offer
It is possible to specify the number of days after which a follow-up should be created for a released offer. The amount of the offer is copied to the volume field of the follow-up. You can set the number of days from Administration → Settings → System → Basic settings.
When an offer is continued / canceled / marked as rejected / marked as ordered, the follow-up is automatically closed.