Please note: Depending on your country and on your selected xentral package, the availability of modules and features differs - thus, the features described in this article might not be part of the xentral product you are using.
Table of Contents
Article Texts for Online Shops & Languages
With the extra module Article Texts you can enter multiple texts for one article in different stores in Xentral. This is especially helpful if you have different store texts for the same article in different stores. In addition, it is possible for different document languages to define their own texts in the article per respective language. If the document language has been selected accordingly, the corresponding article text will be inserted in the positions of the document.
- The following fields are available:
- Active -> Are these texts active or not
- Language -> For which language these field contents should be used, e.g. documents in English, French, etc.
- Store -> For which store these field contents should be used, different entries can be made for different stores.
- Article -> Article name, will be printed on documents with the corresponding document language
- Short text
- Article description -> will be printed on documents with corresponding document language
- The following fields are available for an online store:
- Article description
- The following fields are available for the catalog (catalog module):
- Catalog item
- Catalog text
- Whether a store supports foreign languages, you can find under "Administration->Online-Shops/Marketplaces->Shopfunctions" under foreign languages.
Enter article texts
With the "Create new text" button you can insert article texts for different languages or stores: