Table of contents
The Intrastat module can be used to create a list of goods items based on the delivery bills that were shipped to other EU countries. This list can then be uploaded as a CSV import in the corresponding portal of the Federal Statistical Office.
Various attributes are stored here, which can be specified when creating the item, such as the region of origin, weight, "special unit of measurement". The following information is stored in the Intrastat message:
- Month: Month (number of the month) in which the export took place.
- Country of destination: country from the master data of the delivery note
- Region of origin: region of origin in the article
- Commodity code: customs tariff number in the article
- Description of goods:name of the article
- Net weight: total weight of the article from the delivery bill. Item quantity multiplied by item weight
- Special unit of measure: unit in the article
- Invoice amount: total sales price of the item from the delivery bill. Item quantity multiplied by sales price
You can find out which parameters and values you can enter here in the columns and what they should be called exactly from the Federal Statistical Office. Depending on the industry & business area, different parameters are relevant. The column names must be adopted exactly. For example, it could look like this:
You have the possibility to filter the Intrastat declaration by a period. It is also possible to add three new columns and assign a value to them. Moreover, there is the possibility to group the rows by article.
Note: Only values can be assigned, no variables.
Basis for calculation
In the case of goods issue, the delivery bills of each status (also draft and cancelled) are used for the calculation. Important: A country that belongs to the EU must be selected in the document.
In the case of goods receipt, only orders that have gone via the large goods receipt, i.e. parcel distribution (setting "Large parcel receipt" in the company data) are displayed.
Intrastat Declaration Import
Before you can upload the exported file to the Federal Statistical Office portal, you must first create an import definition.
After you have customized the import definition according to the exported data from xentral, you can upload the CSV in the following interface:
This allows the data to be transferred to the Intrastat declaration form.