Table of Contents
- Interface features
- Speed adjustment
- Transfer orders to xentral
- Pick up orders
- Change order status on shipment incl. tracking number message
- Transfer articles individually from xentral to Magento or from Magento to xentral
- Report current stock numbers
In order to successfully connect Magento with xentral, a speed adjustment of the store is necessary. In the Magento backend, set the following option to Enable:
System → Configuration → Magento Core Api → Enable WSDL Cache
Installation & Setup
- Creating a Magento 1.9 store in xentral
- Create a SOAP user in the Magento backend under System → Webservices → SOAP/XML-RPC Users
- Give SOAP user general rights under System → Webservices → SOAP/XML-RPC Roles
- Specify in xentral to Magento API (https://yourdomain.com/api/soap/?wsdl))
- Test API domain, XML must come there. If you are redirected to your store with the call, then a search engine module sparks in between (mod redirect) → Then you have to contact the shopadmin.
- Test the transfer
- Individual configuration (e.g. how shipping is imported, whether the prices are taken from xentral or from the store, etc.).
Enter access data
You can then enter and save your access data here.
Transfer orders to xentral
Importing orders from online stores is described here.